Jul 27, 2020

Very productive day, worked around the house with the boy (houseboy / sextoy)

What a great day,  Was woken up by a blowjob from the boy.

Then a nice cup of coffee


The boy went back to bed so I fucked him hard to wake him up again


then sent him to clean the toilet

Then we started cleaning the house







At one point I found him on hands n knees cleaning the floor

His ass was turning me on so I fucked him again on the floor

then sent him to finish the bathroom

while I painted the spare room

Later I found him doing laundry


and I thought, what the fuck, and fucked him bent over the counter

He started on dinner

while I took out the trash

When I came back inside I got a drink from the fridge

Then went to sit down

After dinner I went back to relax in the living room and he crawled in to end our day by giving me a nice slow blowjob





Great way to end a productive day

No comments:

Post a Comment